Why Work at Severn Trent?
At Severn Trent, we have one common goal – providing the best quality drinking water and water treatment for the communities we serve. No matter what role you might play at Severn Trent, that’s what we do, each and every day – and we do it by rolling up our sleeves, relying on each other, and exceeding all expectations. Our team needs dynamic, motivated people who are driven to make a difference. If that sounds like you, then search our Career listings for an opportunity that fits your talents.
Severn Trent offers a comprehensive program of employee benefits that aims to promote healthy living, financial stability, and career growth for our employees. These include:
- Medical, prescription, dental and vision insurance
- Flexible Spending Accounts/Health Savings Accounts
- Paid Sick and Vacation time
- 401(k) Retirement Plan
- Tuition assistance for job-related college courses
- Financial incentives for operations staff earning certifications
- Referral bonuses if we hire someone you recommend
- Health advocacy, wellness and condition management programs
- Employee Assistance Program
- Life and Disability protection
- Legal Services and other personal insurance