Severn Trent Services understands water and wastewater operations. With more than 40 years of experience operating, maintaining and managing water and wastewater operations, Severn Trent currently serves more than 400 treatment facilities in North America through public-private partnerships.
Responsible for water and wastewater operations in 22 states, Severn Trent provides safe drinking water and compliant wastewater treatment for more than three million US citizens.
A public-private partnership with Severn Trent provides municipalities with:
– Professional operating personnel
– Access to technical expertise
– Stabilization and long-term reduction of total service costs
– Effective utilization of existing facilities
– Protection of assets through maintenance programs
– A culture dedicated to safe operation
– Regulatory compliance with state and federal guidelines